Jenner Studio recently has completed interior design project for British Fragrance house, Penhaligon’s Boutique in Singapore. This London based design practice has designed a place that represents the characters of Penhaligon’s, creative and innovative whilst playfully explore and re-interpret the traditional brand imagery.
The concept of Pennhaligon’s Boutique is to create unique vision that combines classic English style with a playful and contemporary edge. Christopher Jenner, a creative director of Jenner Studio, says that this project is a great opportunity for them to position the pre-conceptions of a luxury English brand in the world’s most dynamic retail hemisphere. They aim to design fresh innovative image to attract young Asian consumers into the youthful, eccentric and fun world of Penhaligon’s.
The result is, a Penhaligon’s boutique that is true to its root, the interior boasts luxury textures, colors, surfaces, forms and finishes. There are no boundaries between Georgian, Victorian, and Edwardian design styles, everything is harmonized through artistic contemporary detailing.
Referring to the historical narrative of the brand are revivalist Georgian-style woodwork created by English master craftsmen; a traditional Edwardian mosaic threshold made of French clay tiles with inlaid brass produced by Irish specialists; bespoke brass handles and ceiling roses hand-made by London based metal workers; and signage sourced from one of the last remaining English signage companies, established since the Victorian era, using gold leaf, glass and solid wood. These elements are contrasted with padded pin-cushion leather walls and ribbon carbon fiber stools.
Leave a comment
- Simple In Form And Texture God’s Window Residence In South Africa By Gass Architecture Design Studio…
- National Monument To Freedom And Unity Is Designed To Bring Benefit To The Community And As A Conseq…
- Attention-grabbing SURAT VILLAS INDIA Presented by SAOTA
- Green Bistro Interior Design by Siddik Erdogan and Jorn Frohlich
- Modern Cafeteria Rog Interior Designing by AKSL
- Modern Art Museum Lille, France by Manuelle Gautrand
- Busan Opera House Design Proposal by Kubota and Bachmann Architects
- Indoor Golf Arena by Zwarts & Jansma Architects
- Pizza Hut’s “Prime Time” Concept Interior Design Boasts Colorful and Dynamic Atmosphere
- Albertina Passage : Modern Dinner Club in Vienna by Sohne and Partner Architects
- Architecture Competitions
- Architecture Events
- Architecture News
- Futurist Architecture
- Green Architecture
- Interior Design