Bathhouse by Lang + Schwärzler Lodging A Restaurant, Tanning Deck And Performance Space For Theater And Musical Events
‘Bathhouse’ is designed by lang and schwärzler in Austria. Situated at forty-five meters from the seehotel it is an undisputed highlight of the coast of Lake Constance in lochau. The building has a restaurant, tanning deck and presentation area for drama and musical events. It is influenced by the region’s vernacular structural design like wood or sandstone. The building’s design features a shuttered outdoor shell that leads to the inner space. It integrates the encircling water body. This symmetrical structure seems to glide over the water. A distinct and monumental dock characterizes the point of entry. The place has the view of the lake and good ventilation. Deck extends from the rear end and leads to the dining area.
Nadamoto Yukiko Architects presented the cool style of box house. House N was constructed by a boy for his 90 years aged mom. Situated in Sapporo, Hokkaido, where the snow lies equal to 140cm deep-rooted every wintry weather. House N was to take the place of the present dwelling. Since the mom was not sufficiently well to shift from the old dwelling even for the time being while the latest dwelling was in progress, the strategy was to construct the latest house whereas parting the previous residence for the mother to live in. It was attempted to place as many trees as probable on the ground so as to save the vision from the panes.
Situated between San Francisco and San Jose in California’s grand bay, the Atherton Residence presented by Turnbull Griffin Haesloop Architects blends the aspects of the city houses with the obsessive concentration on natural world. Subsequent to the removability of the preceding residence which experienced the tribulations with the construction the clients required their latest residence to be a private haven including the artificial pond. The dwelling is warmed by means of a radiant system in the stone groundings, and regardless of the hot temperature it is not air conditioned, however inertly chilled with a mixture of projections, shades, and operable panes. The natural shade range is prevailing and it provides the comforting emotion. The designers came to a decision to separate the house into four structures: main dwelling, study, pool house and vehicle space that concentrate inwardly on the pond, garden and also swimming pool.
- AMA Architects proposed remarkable Sandown Mixed-Use Tower
- 3D Wall Tile : Versatile Collection From Kutahya Seramik
- Modern Cafeteria Rog Interior Designing by AKSL
- Studio East Dining Restaurant Design
- Designs of bold mixed-use building in Beijing’s CBD unveiled by TFP Farrells
- Cute-styled Dorm Room Furniture by PB Teen
- Jamie’s Italian Bristol Creates Very Special Moods In Each Of The Spaces
- Kings Cross Glass Bridge by Heatherwick Studio
- California Roll House : Simple Form of Prefabricated House Can Also Be Attractive!
- Nettleton 199 House Features Dramatic Volume and Breath Taking View of Atlantic Ocean
- Architecture Competitions
- Architecture Events
- Architecture News
- Futurist Architecture
- Green Architecture
- Interior Design